[Ongjin] Deokjeokdo Island, Neungdong gravel yard
- AddressBuk-ri, Deokjeok-myeon, Ongjin-gun, Incheon
- InformationOngjin County Tourism & Culture Department : (032)899-2210
- HolidaysOpen all year around
Unique beach of endless pebbles of different sizes- a venue to appreciate the romantic sunset
Neungdong gravel yard and the unique beach of Deokjeokdo Island, formed with pebbles small and big singing whenever waves hit. The size of the pebbles, finely shaped by waves over time, varies from the size of a nail to that of a fist. You can also repeatedly find the distinctive stone towers carrying the individuality of the tourists. There are different formations of rocks around the beach, and you can find a romantic view created by the reed field of greatest scale in West Sea. You can enjoy swimming and fishing at the same time, and seldom finding oysters stuck on rocks In Neungdong gravel yard. Plus, a must-see scenery of Neungdong gravel yard is the sunset that crimsons the sea and the sky. What about making a romantic memory of sunset in Neungdong gravel yards this vacation?
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.