[Goseong] Dawn Jindeung Village
- Address298, Hwawon-gil, Toseong-myeon, Goseong-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationInformation Network Village: 080-725-1100
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
Farm village that has the land’s fragrance and sunshine of the dawn
Jindeung Village is located at the outer edge of national highway No.7 in front of Ayajin Elementary School in Toseong-myeon, Goseong-gun. The scenery of dawn is significant. “Jindeung” means the village’s field consisted of mud. The name originated from the red clay that darkens when the rain comes. Most of the village’s field consists of yellow soil, which makes for a good harvest. This village has a green tea and wild flower cultivation area, and products including Hwangto (Red clay in Korea) rice, oyster mushrooms, wild grapes etc. There are some beautiful tourist attractions nearby such as Dowon reservoir and Dowon valley. Also this village offers pretty sights including Sinseonbong Peak, the last peak of Geumgangsan Mountain.
Jindeung Village provides some experience programs utilizing red clay, specialties of this village, such as red clay mudpack, making soap with mud and playing with mud. Visiting the green tea and wildflower cultivation area, at the “Samgut grill” you may enjoy grilled potatoes and corn harvested by hand on the hot stone is also provided. Fishing for mud fishes, catching ducks and making animal dolls with pine cones are interesting experiences that this village offers.
The Ministry of Security and Public Administration, Dawn Jindeung Village, Goseong County, Gangwon Province
• Experience program of Dawn Jindeung Village
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.