[Goseong] Hyangdowon Forest Healing Village
- AddressDowon 1-gil, Toseong-myeon, Goseong-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationTourism & Culture Department of Goseong County : (033)680-3361~3
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
Green healing during walk along the forest, antiques and Lyrical village
“Hyangdowon” means “the house of the aromatic peach tree” in Korean. It is reformed as Forest Healing Village when the house of the aromatic peach tree (Hyangdowon) meets green forest. Hyangdowon has very significant scenery, being surrounded by Baekdudaegan, Sinseonbong Peak of Mt. Geumgang and Mt. Seorak National Park. It has a forest filled with phytoncides. This village is a production area of natural, healthy foods such as Song-i mushroom, a medicinal herb. Therefore, this village has very suitable conditions to be a healing town that can remedy people’s mind and body problems.
Beautiful four-season landscapes made by steep peaks and dense forestdelighting the five senses originated from lot of wild native grosses make you feel refreshed and vitalized. Pure water of Munamcheon is also a very important element of Hyangdowon’s healing resources. Hyangdowon has a forest healing trail and is building a forest healing center. It will enhance this village’s competitiveness as a specialized village for forest healing.
The Ministry of Security and Public Administration, Hyandowon Forest Healing Village
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.