[September] Grapes Festival in Yeongheungdo Island
- placeYeongheung-myeon, Ongjin-gun, Incheon-si
- InformationOngjin-gun Culture and Tourism Committee: (032)899-2114
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
The bright sun of Yeongheungdo Island, the festival that you can taste sweet grapes growing up with a gentle sea breeze
Youngheung-do Island of Ongjin-gun in the beautiful indigo sea holds the Grape Festival to introduce the excellence of Youngheung’s sweet grapes to make a famous attraction of grapes. There are various specialities exhibitions and markets to sell products with tasting events. Besides, it has various experience programs, exhibitions and performances to spice up the festival.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.