[January] Saebaragi Festival in Cheorwon
- placeTogyo Reservoir, Yangji-ri, Dongsong-eup, Cheorwon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationCheorwon County Tourism and Culture : (033)450-5151
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
Festival of the New Year is to make a wish together with a migratory bird flying
Cheorwon is a home for migratory birds. Annually, many kinds of birds come to Cheorwon to pass the winter. Among this area, Togyo Reservoir of Yangji-ri, Dongsong-eup, Cheorwon-gun holds the festival to welcome a New Year with them on January 1. At the sunrise, it is the magnificent sight that a lot of birds flying to the sky at the same time. This festival gives an unforgettable memory to make a wish while seeing flying hundreds of birds and the rising sun.
As it is for a New Year, it provides diverse events, such as a writing contest, making a postcard and writing New Year’s card, making a video to share a New Year wish, a Ddeok-gguk tasting event and decorating a wish tower. Let’s travel to Togyo Reservoir of Cheorwon to start a New Year with special experience.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.