[October] Gaecheon Festival in Ganghwa
- placeManisan Mountain, Hwado-myeon, Ganghwa-gun, Incheon
- InformationCulture and Tourism Department of Ganghwa County : (032)930-3114
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
Experience the majestic moment when the sky opens
The National Foundation Day of Korea is a day to commemorate that Dangun who was Korean progenitor founded Korea’s first kingdom. Ganghwa-gun holds Gaecheon Festival annually in Manisan Mountain, where Dangun offered sacrifice to heaven, and the surrounding areas. There are the opening ceremony and concerts in Ganghwa Public Stadium, and exhibitions of collections in Ganghwa Exhibition Center. Outside stage of Manisan Mountain, there are performances of traditional dances, such as Pungmul and Seven angles, and experience events, such as talent shows and traditional plays.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.