[October] Hapgang Culture Festival in Inje
- place2254, Seorak-ro, Inje-eup, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationCulture and Tourism Department of Inje : (033)460-2081
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
The representative festival of Inje County, Culture-Art Festival, to experience the culture and tradition
Hapgang is the river, where Seohwa Stream of the north and Naerin Stream of the east meet in Inje-gun, flowing to the south. Hapgangjeong Pavillion to see Hapgang was founded in the second year of King Sukjong(1676). Hapgang Culture Festival was started from the memorial ceremony for to the guardian god of Inje in front of this pavilion in 1983. It has a ritual ceremony and an exhibition to define the historical and cultural identity for Inje-gun residents, a traditional folk game and a athletic meeting to promote goodwill. Also, it demonstrates traditional cultures of mountain villages to preserve and inherit.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.