[June] Dosolsan Battle Victory Festival in Yanggu
- placeDosolsanjigu Memorial Stone, Bia-ri, Dong-myeon, Yanggu-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationYanggu Festival Committee : (033)480-2242
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 7, 2016
The place is to praise the victory of the fierce Dosolsan battle
Dosolsan Battle Victory Festival is an annual festival to commemorate victory in Dosolsan battle of the Marine for 17 days from June to 20, 1951, at the Korean War, and to praise the souls of all those patriots who gave up their young lives for peace and freedom. Until now, a lot of marines, members of soldier clubs, and active marines have taken part in the festival. Originally, it was called Donsolsan Battlefield Culture Festival, but since 2014, it changed into Dosolsan Battle Victory Festival, and it has the memorial ceremony, celebration and a pilgrimage to the Dosolsan battlefield.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.