- Address334-92, Seoohreung-ro, Deukyang-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationSeoohreung: (031)359-0090
- Hours of use• February-May, September-October
- ticketing time: 06:00-17:00
- Opening Hours: 06:00-18:00
- ticketing time: 06:00-17:30
- Opening Hours: 06:00-18:30
- ticketing time: 06:30-16:30
- Opening Hours: 06:30-17:30
- HolidaysClosed everyMonday
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
UNESCO World Heritage Site Seoohreung Royal Tomb, located along with Gyeongneung Royal Tomb, Changneung Royal Tomb, Myeongneung Royal Tomb, Ingneung Royal Tomb, Hongneung Royal Tomb
Seoohreung Royal Tomb is a historical site no.198 and UNESCO world heritage site. It has the 5 out of 40 royal tombs of Joseon. Gyeongneung Royal Tomb of King Deokjong and Queen Sohye, Changreung Royal Tomb of the 8th King Yejong and his 2nd Queen Ansun, Myeongneung Royal Tomb of 19th King Sukjong and his 2nd Queen Inhyeon and 3rd Queen Inwon, Ingneung Royal Tomb of King Sukjong's 1st Queen Ingyeong, and Hongneung Royal Tomb of 21st King Youngjo and 1st Queen Jeongseong. In addition, Sunchangwon Royal Tomb of son Sunhoe of King
Myeongjong, Sugyeongwon Royal Tomb of King Yongjo’s concubine Yeongbin Lee, and Daebinmyo Royal Tomb of Jang Hee Bin’ was transferred in 1970. Total size of the tomb is second largest followed by Donggureung Royal Tomb in Guri City, and it is also near Seoul city so it’s good place for a walk or jogging.
Facilities for the disabled
wheelchair accessible restroom and parking area
Available (free parking)
Drinking fountain, Bicycle rack
• Total touring time
• Culture Tour Guide
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.