[Yangju] Cheongam Folk Museum
- Address83-5, Gwonyul-ro, Jangheung-myeon, Yangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- InformationCheongam Folk Museum: (031)855-5100
- Hours of use10:00~18:00
- HolidaysThe third Tuesday of the month
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
Cheongam Folk Museum, look back to the life of Korean ancestors
Cheongam Folk Museum located at the entrance of Jangheung Recreation Area is the place to see the life of Korean ancestors. There are four themed exhibition halls, about 120 pine trees, hundreds of species of wildflowers and antique towers in the 3,300-square-meter garden. In the first exhibition hall, there are thousands of things that Korean ancestors used, in Boy Groom Hall, it displays a cute boy being married, and in the third theme hall, it shows an old living space, such as blacksmith’s workshop and a well. In the forth art hall, there are miniature figures recreating the old scenery and masks from all over the world, and sometimes it holds various mini concerts, the tea ceremony and etiquette lessons. There are a variety of experience programs, such as a wildflower class, Neolttwigi, Jegichagi and swinging. You can have a meal in Pizzaseonghyoinbang, serving up pizza made of mugwort.
- Adults 5,000 won / Children(3 and older) 3,000 won
First Hall(General Hall), Second Hall(Boy Groom Hall), Third Hall (Theme Hall), Fourth Hall (Art Hall), Fifth Hall (Dadam Hall), Potbellied Old Man Sculpture, etc
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.