[Hwacheon] Hwacheon Ecology Media Center
- Address1357, Yonghwasan-ro, Hanam-myeon, Hwacheon-gun, Gangwon-do
- InformationHwacheon Ecology Media Center: (033) 441-2050
- Hours of use09:00~18:00
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 5, 2016
Eco-friendly media center with the natural ecology of Hwacheon
An eco-friendly media center located on the water city, Hwacheon, was created by a combination of the ecology and media. It plays two important roles. First, it supportsmedia activitiesfor the development of the local media culture. It provides the public with lessons in the image production process as well as leasing equipment to do various activities. Second, it offers educational programs and exhibitions about ecology for students and the public. It has a Water Theme Park, Eco Exhibition Hall, Water Science Experience Center and Water Drop Theater.
Various outdoor facilities also attract tourists. There is a constellationfloor fountain plaza patterned on “Cheonsangyeolchabunyajido”,which is one of the oldestastronomical charts of the Joseon Dynasty, the paddling pool with fountain decorated with a trout, which is a symbol of Hwacheon, and the ecological pond decorated with various aquatic plants such as reeds, lotus and irises.
- Exhibition: Free
Facilities for the disabled
Wheelchair-accessible parking, restrooms and elevators
Hwacheon Ecology Media Center, Constellation Floor Fountain, Milky Way Swimming Pool, Sancheneo Fountain Square, Soil Column Playground, Eco Pond, etc.
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.