[Chuncheon] Soyangho Lake
- Address1128, Sinsaembat-ro, Sinbuk-eup, Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do
- InformationSoyanggan Dam Ticket Office : (033)242-2455
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
Scenery of Soyangho, One of a Beautiful Watercolor Painting like ‘Sea of inland’
Soyangdam is the largest rock filled dam in Korea. As the waterway is used to bridge together cities, Soyangho Lake which is the largest artificial lake in Korea is called ‘the sea inside the land.’
Soyangho Lake has the largest fishing farm, and is called the fresh-water fish museum because more than 50 kinds of fresh-water fish such as cyprinus carpio nudu, trout, carp, eel, and smelt live here.
The valleys around the lake is especially famous for smelt fishing in the winter, and nearby are Cheongpyeongsa Temple built in the Goryeo Dynasty and Obong Mountain. There is a ferry terminal and other facilities such as restaurant, café and gift shop at the top of the dam. One of the way to enjoy Soyangho is ride the Soyangho ferry, too.
Soyangho Ferry, Cheongpyeonsa Ferry
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.