[Ongjin] Baengyeongdo last island observatory
- AddressJingchon-ri, Baengyeong-myeon, Ongjin-gun, Incheon-si
- InformationOngjin district culture and tourism : (032)899-2210
- Hours of use09:00~18:00
- HolidaysEvery Monday
- PublishedDecember 1, 2014
- RevisedDecember 2, 2016
West end of the Korean Land, across the sea overlooking the northern land, last island observatory
Baengyeongdo Island is located at the northern most part of Yellow sea. Opened June 5, 2013 Last Island Observatory is considered the best place to observe the North Korean land and island with a telescope. It is located at the top of the mountain, so you can see Baengyeongdo Island as well. On the left, you will see Yonggi Poshin port, on the right side you can see the hanui beach and North Korean lands. You cannot see with your naked eyes, but with the telescope, you may sometimes see the spotted seal in the hanui beach, which is a natural monument No. 331
- Operation rules
- We have several rules that is needed to maintain a good community. If we have determined that you have written an article that violate the rules, then we do not notify you, and immediately we can delete the article.
- Criteria to delete the post.
- The act of spreading private information (name, company name, private photos, phone number, Social Security Number, etc) or continuing to write a great number of post or comments.
- Posts to blame or insults others.
- Pornography posts or inappropriate posts for the youth.
- Posts that is different from the service purpose.
- Defamatory posts, such as to blame others or to spread false information.
- Posts that violate the relevant law such as Copyright Violation.